Apr 19, 2010
Korean Subway Sellers
Every once in a while we get on a subway that isn't packed. Really! It's empty enough for us to sit! Amazing! Anyhow, during those rare moments, we occasionally see what you're about to see: Korean men going from cart to cart selling stuff, like superglue and stain removers and Christmas carols. We always found this to be cool, and finally we have it on camera. Unfortunately, our Korean isn't all too fluent, so the subtitles we put for this video are probably going to be a little bit off. At least we tried! We're trying to keep up with all of those people on YouTube Korea who have a boatload of subscribers interested in Korean Subs. So, click on the picture above to check out our Korean Movie Subs and be blown away by our awesome subbing skills!
Labels:
Odds and Ends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
You know ..
When i was in Korea and saw those people, I felt kinda pity..
I mean.. they might be a father of one family.. or a son of parents..
For me.. they are not cool..
That job is the last chance for them..
I always bought one or two stuffs from them.. eventhough stuffs are not that good..
I'm always amazed at what is sold on the subway cars. I have actually purchased a few little goodies here and there and passed them off to friends.
Cheers from Dongtan,
Steve
YES!!! ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!! LOVE IT! (Sorry for the yelling I get excited;-)
wow!!!
I fist visit in here.
This is really really inspired interpretation.
When I watched the video, imagined you try to understand what he'd said. I am impressed.
P.S scene editing is so cool!
Hahaha fuuuuuunny
That was hilarious. My favorite part was the lovely flashback sound effect provided by, I'm assuming, Martina.
Nice work guys.
As a Korean, I have to tell you. It was very interesting interpretation :) I always love your videos !!
hahahaahh crack upz!!!!
Aren't those things stuff for foot binding. My aunt is from Seoul and when we were little she tried to talk my mother into letter her bind our feet bc she thought our feet were too big.
He didn't sell any 100% evasion ankle bracelets? I arez t3h sadz0rs...
Maybe he didn't want to be filmed.
As Alex said, that job is the last chance for them, and most of them don't want become known, especially for their family.. -
Post a Comment