Apr 10, 2010
Seoul Food Taste Tour
We love Korean food. Love it! We can't emphasize that enough. It's one of our favorite aspects of living in Korea: being able to eat Korean food everyday. Recently, we were given the opportunity to go on a Korean Food Taste Tour, organized by Daniel Gray of Seoul Eats. And, you know, we feel like we should be getting more involved with events like this; they're great ways of getting foreigners in touch with one another, and it's a fun way of trying out new stuff. We've been here for two years almost, and a lot of the food we tried on this tour was new to us. Altogether, it was a great experience, and we recommend it to all who plan on visiting or staying in Korea. So check out our video of the Korean Food Taste Tour, and then Sign Up for one yourself.
Labels:
Food and Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's a picture of Korean food? It's certainly not typical.
When I first arrived in Korea I really wasn't keen on the food. As time has passed I've slowly started to develop a taste for it. I even have a bit of a taste for kimchi.
Great blog bye the way.
Post a Comment