Mar 22, 2010
Korean Foot Massages
For one of our anniversaries back in Canada, we went for a couple's massage. It was wonderful, luxurious, and expensive, but relaxing. Last year for White Day, Simon planned to have another couple's massage as a part of his secret. The massage was just as expensive and luxurious, but not wonderful or relaxing at all. It was painful: purely, miserably painful. We thought that perhaps the place we went to was a bad one, so we went to another in hopes of finding a massage that we'll like, only this time we went for a foot massage. How did it go? Was it any different? Well, check out our video on Korean Foot Massages and you'll find out. If any of you have had similar experiences, or know of a massage place in Korea that gives great massages that won't hurt like hell, please let us know. And we're talking about family friendly massages here, so don't get cute!
Labels:
Korea and Culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
WHOA Martina your legs are SUPER hairy!!!
Haha! Very funny....*Martina sticks her tounge out* those are Simon's manly legs.
마티나 얼굴이 너무이뻐요!!
That really sucks... I was just thinking how I really need a massage. This looks like torture... first tickling then beating. NO THANKS! That foot has feet!!!
...not just the feet massages hurt.
My girlfriend has bruises all over her shoulders from getting a massage.
Funny thing was she thanked the girl and told the only that she was a great masseuse because she was so powerful 0.o
Aphex Twin FTW!
I'm liking the foot tattoo :)
hey guys, i live in america and i think ur vids r awsum ^_^ do you know if your gonna make a kpop 2010vid yet just wondering, well u guys r fantastic fantastic fantastic elastic elastic elastic haha
I love your blog! You guys remind me of the fun times I had when I was in Korea teaching English. Keep up the good work!
I went to this Spa when I was in Korea. You might want to check it out!
http://www.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=669329
http://www.resom.co.kr/eng/spa/info_01.html
I had the same experience with my Korean boyfriend! For my birthday he bought us massages... Sweet idea. Not so sweet experience! It hurt like hell. And even he was tearing up. We were both surprised at the pain, and the terrible welts it left afterward...
i LOVELOVELOVELOVE korean massages! the harder and stronger the better. when someone gets up and walks on my back, digging the corners of their heels into my shoulders...heaven. seriously.
i sign up for 1.5 korean foot massages on the regular! it really helps me to work out all of the knotted tension in my back. love it!!
The first part of your massage experience looked so tranquil and peaceful and then the last half was just painful. I have never been to a Korean foot massage, I had gone to Blind Body Massage places in both China and Taiwan and they were the most painful experiences in my life that resulted in dark bruises that lasted for several days. I'm not sure if they are usually like that or if its because I am meatier and they think they need to use extra strength to give me a decent massage.
haha.. try a Thai massage, they hurt a bit where are you most stress but feels great after. Goodluck
Korean massages are the worse. They hurt, plain and simple. Save your money and to Bali. Great massage for a tenth of the price.
when i visited seoul back in 2008 i went to jim jil bang/bath house twice and had an amazing body scrub and massage. check one out! the admission was cheap, something like 10,000 won and the scrub massage was only 15-20,000 won - definitely worth it! and you dont even have to get a massage - you can just enjoy the pools and saunas.
here's some info i found thru a quick search: http://www.seoulstyle.com/art_naked.htm
I had a 'facial' in Korea and the woman literally beat my face then proceeded to slap my breasts. I kid you not.
Post a Comment