This is a student in my - Simon's - class. This student has something special about him that I felt I had to share. He's a trendsetter. What he has started has been copied by many students at my school, so kudos to him for being so cool. Why he started this trend I don't know, and I tried asking him about it, but neither of us have enough language in common to figure it out. One of these days I'll make a weird fashion trend of my own. Anyhow, click here for the Student Glasses video and see what I mean.
Jul 8, 2008
Student Glasses
This is a student in my - Simon's - class. This student has something special about him that I felt I had to share. He's a trendsetter. What he has started has been copied by many students at my school, so kudos to him for being so cool. Why he started this trend I don't know, and I tried asking him about it, but neither of us have enough language in common to figure it out. One of these days I'll make a weird fashion trend of my own. Anyhow, click here for the Student Glasses video and see what I mean.
Labels:
School and Students
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To our anonymous poster: SHAME ON YOU for POSTING RUDE COMMENTS.
You have misinterpreted everything
We love teaching. We love Korea, and we love our students. And guess what? Our students love us. Our students watch the videos we make, and they love to act in them, so you are wrong about them being upset. Check out the flip flop video; the students held the camera for us. We showed them the video afterwards and they loved it. At Martha's school her students were asking to see The Korean Fitness video afterwards as well. Every student sees every video and is fine with it.
Also, you’ve misunderstood MANY of the positive comments to be negative ones, probably because you don’t fully understand the English language.For example, the video with the student with glasses:
“Trendsetter” means COOL and FASHIONABLE. There is NOTHING insulting about that video. In fact, that student has a copy of it and he loves it. We have NEVER EVER called our students a negative name. That post was about how cool the student was for setting a trend in the school. Many students have copied him, and we wanted to show our friends and family what the trends are at our schools.
So, if you’re going to COPY OUR BLOG, make sure you include our response comment.
Post a Comment