We saw him when I (Simon) noticed a bunch of people walking into the conference building’s cafeteria wearing Nike Korea Basketball shirts. Then I noticed that they were all very tall. Then I noticed this guy who was absolutely ridiculously huge; I mean, he could barely fit in the room. His head nearly touched the ceiling, and surely would touch it on his tippy-toes. Martina took this picture with him, and it doesn’t fully show how tall he is. Martina is standing up straight and he’s crouched over nearly in half. When he walked past me once I saw that I didn’t even make it to his shoulders. It was the smallest I’ve felt in years.
Jul 4, 2008
We Met a Celebrity
On the last day of our stay at the conference, we met a celebrity. Know who he is? Click the picture to find out:

We saw him when I (Simon) noticed a bunch of people walking into the conference building’s cafeteria wearing Nike Korea Basketball shirts. Then I noticed that they were all very tall. Then I noticed this guy who was absolutely ridiculously huge; I mean, he could barely fit in the room. His head nearly touched the ceiling, and surely would touch it on his tippy-toes. Martina took this picture with him, and it doesn’t fully show how tall he is. Martina is standing up straight and he’s crouched over nearly in half. When he walked past me once I saw that I didn’t even make it to his shoulders. It was the smallest I’ve felt in years.
We saw him when I (Simon) noticed a bunch of people walking into the conference building’s cafeteria wearing Nike Korea Basketball shirts. Then I noticed that they were all very tall. Then I noticed this guy who was absolutely ridiculously huge; I mean, he could barely fit in the room. His head nearly touched the ceiling, and surely would touch it on his tippy-toes. Martina took this picture with him, and it doesn’t fully show how tall he is. Martina is standing up straight and he’s crouched over nearly in half. When he walked past me once I saw that I didn’t even make it to his shoulders. It was the smallest I’ve felt in years.
Labels:
Korea and Culture
We Met a Celebrity
2008-07-04T03:22:00-07:00
Unknown
Korea and Culture|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)