One of the things I’m always interested in when travelling to other countries (because, after all, I travel so much), is what the washrooms are like. Are Asian toilets different than Canadian toilets? Are there different rules, different techniques, different traditions? The answer, ladies and gentlemen, is a resounding YES! Click the picture above, or this link here to see a video of what the washrooms are like in this strange, strange land.
Jun 11, 2008
Korean Washrooms
One of the things I’m always interested in when travelling to other countries (because, after all, I travel so much), is what the washrooms are like. Are Asian toilets different than Canadian toilets? Are there different rules, different techniques, different traditions? The answer, ladies and gentlemen, is a resounding YES! Click the picture above, or this link here to see a video of what the washrooms are like in this strange, strange land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are supposed to sit/ crouch over it and poop..lol. your videos are always so funny. It seems like the bathroom is really old fashioned and hasnt been renovated/upgraded. but yes old korean houses used to do their business in Huge massive deep holes and it looks like its a recreation of that.. except this is not a whole where you go over other people doo doo and i wont go into detail. But yes sit over it and poop.
Post a Comment