Jun 22, 2008

VolleySock

VolleySockMany of you may have heard Simon talk of this awesome game. It’s volleyball meets soccer, hence the name VolleySock (we thought for a long time to come up with that name). Whenever Simon’s bored he watches it from his window, and wishes he could play it as well. It’s about time a video of it went up on the site, so click the picture above for the video or click here for the video on Volleysock instead. Be warned, though, that this isn’t the best rally ever. Some people seem to be camera shy, so they flub up a bit, but you’ll get the point of the game from watching the video anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is called 'Jok-ku' 족구(足球-if I'm not wrong) literally meaning football :) A lot of people play it but I'm not sure if they have any sorts of official leagues....

I'm enjoying your blog very much! I study anthropology, and I think both of you will make great anthropologist if you studied it :P

Please keep uploading more stuffs!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know! For a while we thought it was called "Bukka Ball" because that's what someone else told us. We have to ask someone what the official name for this is.