Jan 5, 2010
Super Crazy Korean Snow Day!
Two days ago, Korea saw it's heaviest snowfall since something like forever. It was magical! Snow doesn't usually fall heavily here in Korea. Last Winter, snow would fall occasionally, but would melt away a couple of hours later. On January 4th, 2010, though, something close to 26 cm of snow smothered Seoul. Anyhow, the whole point of this backstory is to tell you that this snow day was AWESOME! Spudgy loved it, probably because he never saw snow like this before. We went out to the park to tape Spudgy hopping around in the snow, and happened to get a lot more than just Spudgy acting silly. It was a wonderful day, and we have it on tape, so click the picture above to see our video of Korea's Super Crazy Snow Day!
Labels:
Us and Bucheon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How can ANYONE be afraid of spudgy? :P It doesn't make any sense!
Hey, Clazziquai. Nice choice!
That's a fair amount of snow...looks like people were making the best of it, though.
Being scared of Spudgy? Priceless
Glad I had my snow boots with me! Maybe Mark and I brought all that snow because there's hardly any in Toronto!
was Simon barking at that highschool girl? or was that Spudgy? lol.
Ha! That was me barking at the girl. I was overwhelmed by how silly the situation was, and could barely control myself.
First time visiting your blog - linked from the Mari Hopspital vid.... I love the vibe of your blog. Witty, creative, consistent, and with just the right amount of nerdiness. You guys are such a cooler couple than my hubby and I T.T.
lucky! here in toronto its nothing but freezing COLD.
Post a Comment