Jan 21, 2010

How to Dance K-Pop Style 2009

How to Dance Kpop 2009
Last year, we brought you our most popular video to date, How to Dance K-Pop Style, 2008. In that video, we showed you all of the dance moves that our students couldn't stop doing in our classes. A year has passed since then, and now those moves aren't going to be useful to you in your classes. Well, you could try doing them, but you'll surely get a lot of groans. So, now that 2009 is over with, we have a whole new list of songs and moves that you need to know. So click on the picture above for our latest installation, How to Dance K-Pop Style, 2009.

30 comments:

Unknown said...

That was very hot!
Amazing as always...loved Spudgy's dance!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ring Ding Dong is my ringtone too. People tend to give me slightly funny looks when they hear it since I'm still in the US.

Laine said...

aww... f(x) didn't make it..still, your dance k-pop style 2009 video is awesome..^^

Anonymous said...

Haha amazing video! I love the dramatic reading of Ring Ding Dong!

Also random question, where did you get those string lights that are on the stairs? I have been looking for some ever since I arrived and haven't found any.

Anonymous said...

hilarious as always, great to see sorry sorry dance moves on there hahaha.

Meredith Priesmeyer said...

I like it I like it a lot!! Awesome! Please do more stuff on Korean Culture. IT's SOOO ENTERTAINING!! !Please entertain me!

Awesome job on the video editing! I really liked the sorry sorry dance!

Best!

Meredith Priesmeyer said...

Hi, and this doesn't have to do with this video, but it's easy to post here, I also really enjoyed your presentation and handouts of Battleship and Guess Who. Really, really, great job and fantastic presentation. You all seem really hip to what's going on and really do a great job here. Thanks for all of your, both of you, hard work.

I really hope to see more stuff.

BTW, I found y'all through your ad on FB.

Unknown said...

hzhaha

you guys are great!
i especially loved all of the videos on spudgy!!

lauren grasch said...

I have never laughed so hard at a blog in my life especially about a place where I ve had a lot of bad and very bad times. Its great to see some stuff that I did enjoy whilst here. Thanks S, S and M.

TheFeeFighter said...

WOW! Simon and Martina, that was sooo fantastic........and elastic too, of course...but definately not plastic or drastic -shame guys, they didn't really have any better options!hahahhaha
Great vid tho, definately one of those to view when co-teacher gives you last minute information.

Ashley said...

These are possibly the best videos Ive seen all year.

I'm making it my mission to learn all of these dances before we (hopefully) head to Korea this fall.

TravelingToLive said...

Haha...I think you have to be Korean to master most of these dances. My Korean teachers that I work with know then ALL and try to teach me, but I just can't get them down!

Unknown said...

great vid. you guys rock!!!!

Jempres said...

Great video! The "hot" ending was hilarious!

Unknown said...

Awesome
really its great..i keep on laughing especially reading of elastic part:-D

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you like the video!

Unknown said...

Quick comment:
Martina, you do a mean Thriller.

Lizzie said...

Very cute. I take dance lessons here and I think the girls I dance with would get a kick out of this video (we've rocked all of these dances). Nicely done!

Claire said...

you guys are awesome! can post about manhwa please...i love reading manhwa! :)

Wally said...

I have been waiting for your 2009 dance update since, well, practically 2008. AMAZING. Love it.

As an aside, I saw Martina at Yongsan onetime and geeked out but was too embarassed to ask for a picture. You guys got faaaaaaans.

Vanessa Rogers said...

Your apartment looks exactly like my friends apartment in Seognam. Crazy! Thanks for all your info on your site. It is very helpful.

Kate said...

I like it! I like it a lot! Thank you so much for this video) Spudgy's dance is just awesome!!!!

Ashley G said...

That was probably the best thing I've seen in a long time! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog! LOL

Anonymous said...

i just saw your video on youtube and i wanted to say that you're awesome guys!!!i spend my whole time laughting XD it's so funny and people have to take it easy!it's just for fun! you did a great job!
my favorite on the vid is "sorry sorry" XD can't wait to the next year to watch the next video XD

freebird said...

Thanks Eat Your Kimchi! I am very proud of you.

놀이터 said...

that's very hot, hot! thank you for the nice how-to-dance video.

Xinerama said...

Your site is awesome. Thanks guys.

Auggie said...

This was fantastic. You guys are really cute.

Sejin Park said...

I love your video and blog (and of course, spudgy)! I've been a fan of your blog for a long time, and this is my first time leaving a comment...anyways, you guys got a great sense of humor and creativity! KEEP YOUR BLOG GOING! YESSS

Connie Sewer said...

Hey guys! Thanks for that informative vid. I plan on upstagig my kids. Do you guys know of korean pop dance classes...I'm reasonably close to Seoul. Thanks and I'll keep watching! :)