Nov 11, 2009

Adventure to Korea's Everland!

Trip to Korea's Everland
A few Saturdays ago we woke up early and decided to go to Everland. Everland! One of Korea's awesome amusement parks! Hooray! Problem was, Everland's a two hour busride away from us. But no matter! We still went, and had a fantastic time! The rides were great, especially the T-Express Roller Coaster of Thrilling DOOM! That's not the real name of it, but it was still intense. We didn't have enough time in our day to see everything in Everland, but what little we saw we were absolutely amazed with. So check out our Everland Adventure by clicking on the picture above, or check the sidebar for higher quality versions instead.

7 comments:

Jinyoung said...

Well First of all, I am a Korean Student who studying in Vancouver Canada.
I was wondering around iTunes/podcast folder today and guess what I found you guys.!!
I didn't expect to see the podcast about Korea..After all, oh My God..
You guys are awesome~The Everland podcast reminds me when I was young..
I hope I could fry over there and have fun like before.
Anyway I really enjoyed a lot !
Thank you 사이몬 & 마티나!! I bet you guys recognize this. Once again thank you for the great great podcast and hope see you soon!
Ah I almost forget about it My name is Jinyoung Lee.

Unknown said...

I'm so happy you two found each other:) hilariously fun video. Too bad we are visiting in the winter:(

Unknown said...

meeting someone who studys in vancouver is more unexpected haha
because i am also there to study english. nice to meet you everyone!
and thank you for posting

SP said...

hi!
i'm in seoul now too studying at ewha womans university! i watched all your podcasrs before i came here and it was useful :D

but i was wondering martina, where you got your awesome keroro tshirt you wore to everland!???

-soua

Jin said...

My roommate and I are currently studying abroad in Yonsei University, and she kept me updated with your videos! We find them hilarious!

Actually, we went to Everland the day after we saw your video! My roommate also bought the giraffe headband. Good stuff. Keep it up guys. :]

ESLFunnies said...

Haha I went to Everland about a week after I arrived in Korea. Love the video and lessons on the site as well. You've been a big help!!

http://tellesl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am jung min.
I am a high school Korean reporter who writes blog about Korea.
I really like your blog. It is very well organized and the photos you have are looking great! ^_^
It is very good to see that you liked the everland. I like to go there with my friends and family too! I will visit your blog often!