Jun 10, 2009
Korean Karaoke Revisited
Sure, we made a post about Korean Karaoke a while ago, but - let's face it - the video kinda sucked. We didn't really give instructions, the video editing was kinda lame, and the singing wasn't up to snuff. Also, the first time we went to No-Rae-Bang we were newbies, and still a bit shy. Now we're seasoned vets, and feel little to no shame in singing. So this time we made a new video, complete with all new songs, new singers, a new title, and a fresh dose of eatyourkimchi quirkiness. This time we'll explain the huge remote (wow!) and show you more about what to expect. As well, Simon quite possibly gives the performance of a lifetime. You won't want to miss it! So click on the picture above for our Korean Karaoke Explodomania! Or click on the sidebar for other formats.
Labels:
Korea and Culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ahhh! T'was a good night! :D
Hi there.
I'm going to Korea in a couple months for ESL and I just wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH for this blog. It's really helping to ease the tension and stress, and to know I can get by (and hopefully learn a lot) despite the language barrier.
Please keep posting. I'm loving everything here.
Oh my, thank you for the lollipop cameo thing at the end! My friends and I love that song, and that just made my day.
Thanks for the blog by the way, it's probably the one of the best one's I've ever seen and read, if not the best.
Keep pumping out the hits!
Oh my goodness. So awesome. Go Simon!! And Martina was that you singing in Korean at the end? If so double awesome for you :)
You guys are awesome. I've been thinking about teaching in Korea, and possibly visiting, and am so happy to have found your blog. Your food videos are great and it is so nice to get such a glimpse into life there!
hey! you guys have a sweet blog! so hilarious! i've posted a link to your blog on our facebook page b/c i think it's cool and other people should check it out. :) here's our facebook page link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30485942&op=1&view=all&subj=148301063&id=152400372#/pages/Adventure-Teaching-Korea/174211490580?v=wall&viewas=148301063
check it off if you get a chance!
I have now officially read through your entire blog archives just in time to leave for my own EFL teaching adventure in Korea.
Thanks so much for the great videos and the lesson plan ideas! It was particularly helpful to watch Simon's recorded class period with the Battleship game. (Sweet classroom, I'm jealous.)
Thanks again!
Post a Comment