Apr 22, 2009
Itaewon's Foreign Restaurant
If you remember our post on Bucheon's Sala Thai Restaurant, or even Hongdae's Dos Tacos, then you might come to think that foreign food in Korea isn't what you're looking for. Sure, it may taste good, the way it has been modified and all, but - if you're looking for authenticity - then you might start to worry. We were starting to feel this way, and were a bit worried before we stepped into Itaewon's Foreign Restaurant. Boy, were we ever wrong. Hands down, Foreign Restaurant has given us the best experience of foreign food in Korea we have had thus far. It serves Indian food, with genuinely delicious naan bread, which we happen to love. 16,000 won will get you into the all you can eat buffet, which is what you really should be going for, after all. The food there is so good that we'd pay double to eat there. Seriously. If you want Indian food in Korea, go to Itaewon's Foreign Restaurant. For directions on how to get there, and a look at what the restaurant is like, click on the picture above, or click here for our Visit to Foreign Restaurant.
Labels:
Restaurant Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
mmmmmm now I want Indian food! I guess we'll have to go to Chutney's. YUM remember Smeefer??! :)
So we ordered Indian food last night after seeing the post! ha ha
hi!! i'm bridget from singapore and i've been stalking your blog for the longest time haha. don't mean to come across as creepy but you guys make me feel like i'm living korea through your eyes! your vidblogs are fantastic: interesting, well-edited and really witty (:
ps. since you guys seem to really love good food.. come down to singapore one day. aww you probably think i'm saying this just because i'm singaporean.. but in all honesty, it's FOOD UTOPIA
wow i think i just wrote an essay.. anyway, keep up the good work, guys!! (:
c-ookieman, thanks for the invite. I'm not sure when we'll ever go to Singapore, but we'll remember your suggestion. Thanks!
If you really love food, you should get in touch with me, too. I'm a restaurant collector, and good company, too.
-r
We're down for that.
I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for the in-depth review~ I'd love me some indian buffet right now..haha btw, what video editing software do you guys use? it's a nice video.
Next to that restaurant are two other great places for foreigners...the Foreign food market, where I stock up on my cheese, Kraft dinner and A&W Root Beer, and What The Book, a good, although expensive, all-English book store. Both of those places deliver (even outside of Seoul), and are worth a visit.
Have you been to Thai Orchid? Also in Itaewon...one of our fav restaurants from our days in Korea. ;)
The fam and I ate @ Foreign Restaurant the other night. We ordered off the menu. Hummus, kofta, shawarma, samosas, 3 different kinds of naan (garlic naan is yummy). It will now be in our repertoire. We have been here in Seoul for only 3 weeks and we love it so far. I find the people to be quite friendly and the food to be amazingly healthy and fresh.
The fam and I ate @ Foreign Restaurant the other night. We ordered off the menu. Hummus, kofta, shawarma, samosas, 3 different kinds of naan (garlic naan is yummy). It will now be in our repertoire. We have been here in Seoul for only 3 weeks and we love it so far. I find the people to be quite friendly and the food to be amazingly healthy and fresh.
The fam and I ate @ Foreign Restaurant the other night. We ordered off the menu. Hummus, kofta, shawarma, samosas, 3 different kinds of naan (garlic naan is yummy). It will now be in our repertoire. We have been here in Seoul for only 3 weeks and we love it so far. I find the people to be quite friendly and the food to be amazingly healthy and fresh.
Post a Comment